By Michael Tetreault, Editor JANUARY 17, 2018 – When DPC (Direct Primary Care) Physician readers were asked last month (Dec. 2017), “Do you plan to increase your monthly membership/subscription fee?”, nearly 37% of DPC Physicians polled said “NO. Staying the same as the 2015, 2016 and 2017 calendar years.” Additionally, 61% of DPC Physicians said… Read More ›
- Edmonds, OD, FAAO explains a series of new delivery models that are termed, “nontraditional primary care.”
- Quiz “Doctors, What Signals Your Competence Most?”
- Onlookers Are Observing DPC Commentary and Passion Online, good and yes, vehement. Rhetoric Is Passionate, however, DPC Comments Should Empathize, Uplift.
New! EP. 128 | DocPreneur Podcast | Dr. Blair Brengle a DPC Family Physician “I don’t feel like I go into work every day.”(0)
“It’s an absolute joy to practice medicine. I don’t feel like I go into work every day. I go to do something I love.” By Michael Tetreault, Editor/The DPC Journal/Concierge Medicine Today & Host of The DocPreneur Podcast Interview Duration: 1-Hour, 5-Minutes SUMMER 2018 – Today we sit down with Dr. Blair Brengle of Brengle… Read More ›
Analysis CalSavers lawsuit raises tricky ERISA questions If the court finds CalSavers to be an ERISA plan, California’s law could be preempted by federal law. By Nick Thornton | June 06, 2018 at 08:01 PM A lawsuit asking a federal court to stop California from implementing CalSavers, a state-administered automatic IRA savings program intended to… Read More ›
(C) The Direct Primary Care Journal | June 2018
- RESEARCH, Grand View, Report: “Primary Care POC Diagnostics Market Size & Share Analysis Report By Product (Glucose Testing, Lipid Testing, Drug Abuse Testing), By End Use (Pharmacy & Retail Clinics, Physician Office), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025”
- DPC Dress Code Matters: Why a Patient Deserves Better Than Blue Jeans.
- FIERCE HC | Physician groups remain split over CMS proposal to allow direct Medicare billing