The Direct Primary Care Journal (The DPC Journal) is an independent trade journal and online news reporting publication observing, reporting and connecting with experts from all facets of the DPC industry. The DPC Journal does not take policy positions.
The DPC Journal is a nonpartisan news source that conducts data analytics on direct primary care, cash only, convenient care and retail healthcare practices that informs the public and Physicians about important issues, attitudes and trends shaping the world of private, direct and free market healthcare delivery. The DPC Journal conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, contributes regularly to major media, conducts media content analysis and other DPC-specific empirical social science research.
Download Our Advertising & Rate Card
We are not affiliated with any medical practice, Physician or consultancy. Our mission is to share the different opinions and aspects of the small space of Direct Primary Care (DPC) and educate leaders, Physicians and others about the various pros, cons, opportunities and challenges this healthcare delivery model face.
The DPC Journal was created in order to fill an unbiased, independent information void we found when we began reporting, interviewing and researching direct primary care and cash-only practice models all across the U.S.
We share and observe and report that there are many ways in which Doctors and Patients connect with healthcare today. Direct Primary Care is one of those ways, but it is not the only way Patients connect. Therefore, we also report, interview and write about topics important to the growth, scale and even competition to this industry … to help provide a well-rounded opinion for those reading and listening.
Download Our Advertising & Rate Card
For questions, a la carte discounts or general comments about job posts, advertising and more, please call 770-455-1650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DPC Journal works with highly intelligent, unbiased Physicians, journalists and dedicated writers to help cover and educate people about all facets of the direct primary care and the free market healthcare marketplace.
We welcome your questions, your interview requests and even to be interviewed yourself. We feature many Physician contributor articles, record educational podcast and talk about the fascinating stories these Doctors have from all across the U.S. We welcome you to share your story with us today!
Please complete the form below if you’d like to connect with The DPC Journal, Request An Interview or Submit A Press Release or give us a call at 770-455-1650.
Job Listing(s) | Post A Job Opening on DPC Journal
Doctors tell us on a regular basis that recruiting high-quality staff, or Physician’s who want to practice in Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a critical juncture for their practice and often times, a long-term decision that can be quite costly if not done correctly.
If you’re looking to post a position or start posting a job opening quickly without having to deal with the hassle of talking to a recruiter or dealing with the uncertainty of their contracts, posting DPC jobs within 24 hours online with a credit card for a quarterly time frame (or until you fill the position) might be the best place to start.
Additionally, we’ve put together a breakdown of the most popular job posting sites and the cost of posting jobs if you choose not to use our own industry-focused service.
When Comparing The Cost Of Posting Jobs Online
At The DPC Journal we offer DPC Doctors a do-it-yourself (DIY) solution for a quarterly time frame, for $65/mo (Min. 3-mo. run) — no matter where you are posting from. Not only does your ad show up at DirectPrimaryCare.com, but we also will share it with our dedicated 50,000+ monthly visitors and social media followers.
- CMT Web Site | Job Placement Advertisement | $65/mo (Min. 3-mo. Run Req’d) $ 195.00
- Add The DPC Journal Web Site Listing | Job Placement Advertisement | (Min. 3-mo. Run Req’d) $ 95.00
- Add Email Listing Placement Weekly (4-Weeks, $50/week) $ 200.00
Other Job Posting Sites You May Want to Try Also Include:
- Simply Hired is $99 to sponsor 1 job for 30 days. Employers can expand visibility to include Simply Hired’s partner network for $199 for 45 days.
- Career Builder single job posting pricing begins at $419 for 30 days only, with discounts ranging from 7%-58% for the advanced purchase of up to 50 jobs postings which must be used within 12 months.
- ZipRecruiter.com – Post to 200+ Job Boards with One Submission
- Monster offers 30 and 60 day job posting options. Pricing for a single job posting for 30 days starts at $375, 60 days for $395, with discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- LinkedIn sells a 30-day posting for $495.00, a 5-job pack at a 20% discount, and 10-job pack at a 40% savings, but your job location cannot be edited once your job is posted.
- Craigslist charges anywhere from $25 – $75 for a 30 day posting, depending on the job location. Just be prepared for a high volume of unqualified applicants that may end up wasting lots of your time.
- SnagAJob focuses on filling hourly positions with 30 day packages for up to 20 postings for $89 a month. Be aware that postings automatically renew on a monthly basis with the original credit card provided unless you email or call to cancel your account during business hours.
Previous DPC JOURNAL Annual Reports | Summarized (Below)
- This DPC Journal was viewed about 120,000 times in 2015-2016.
- If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 5 days for that many people to see it.
- There were 416 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 56 MB. That’s about a picture per day.
- The busiest day of the year was February 17th with 726 views.
- The most popular post that day was Q: What services should we include in the subscription fee?.
The top referring sites to The DPC Journal are:
Where do our visitors/readers, patients and physicians come from?
- From across 120 countries in all!
- Most notable, visitors came from The United States. Brazil & Canada were not far behind.
“Thank you for all of the tremendous coverage and national attention that you are giving to our mutual cause with your online journals and books. You have become the voice of, and one stop shop for news in DPC and direct-pay industry that we all rely on daily to stay up to date on the key developments that are driving the DPC momentum forward for all of us, for our patients, and for our country.”
~ Dr. T., Colorado
“Digital is now information doctors. More physicians and end-users of this new delivery model of healthcare are finding their doctor and industry-insider information online. We provide that resource and information resource for everyone.”
~ DPC Journal Publisher, J. Catherine Sykes
The Direct Primary Care Journal is the leading news and information site and the most trusted independent resource in the industry. The Direct Primary Care Journal is focused on serving the needs of physicians, patients, prospective consumers and buyers inside these offices, businesses, technology and others operating in the Direct Pay and Cash-Based Medical Delivery Model Market from start-up to fully managed practices.
For Information On Advertising On The Direct Primary Care Journal, our social media channels and accompanying publications, please review our Media Kit and Advertising Rates.
- Our eNewsletter(s);
- Web Site;
- Social Media Mentions;
- and more.