FREE WEBINAR, LIVE | Tuesday, March 9, 2021 @7pm ET / 4pm PT
Confronting the Practice Closure Crisis: How Independent Physicians are Using the Concierge Model to Fight Back
Tuesday, March 9, 20217PM ET / 4PM PT
Replay Will Be Available Only to Free, Registered Attendees.
- Sign Up to Attend
Register Here …
- Cost: Free, of Course!
Register Here …
With 16,000 physician practices closing in 2020 and another 8,000 expected to close in 2021, the failures of the fee-for-service model have been exacerbated by the ongoing pandemic and are putting physician practices in further peril. Independent physicians in the fee-for-service model are particularly vulnerable. An increasing number of physicians across the country are successfully defying the downward spiral by turning to the concierge or membership practice model. Our expert panel will discuss the current crisis and how the concierge model allowed them to gain control over their practice and not only survive but thrive.
Join us for a fast-moving discussion with:
- Concierge physicians Brian Bilchik, MD, and Zev Cohen, MD, who transitioned their practices to the membership medicine model during the pandemic.
- Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief, Concierge Medicine Today, the world’s first media and news and educational resource for the concierge medicine marketplace.
- Terry Bauer, CEO of Specialdocs Consultants, a pioneer in creating successful concierge medicine practices through proven transition and practice-growth strategies.
- [Article] Zev Cohen, MD: Why changing to concierge medicine during COVID-19 was the best decision I ever made
- [Article] How Specialdocs physicians are overcoming COVID-19 obstacles by adapting, innovating
- [Article] Concierge model remains resilient during COVID-19 pandemic
Considering concierge medicine? Let’s have a conversation. Call us at 847-432-4502 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the conversation.
Categories: DPC News