- Mike Gianfrancesco, Director of Urgent Care at PatientBond Mike has over 18 years of sales and marketing experience in multiple B2B verticals. Mike’s primary roles for PatientBond are to increase urgent care market penetration by assisting owners and operators in the development and implementation of digital communication programs and processes.
- Brent Walker, SVP Marketing & Analytics at PatientBond Brent has over 20 years of marketing experience in the healthcare division of Procter & Gamble, where he focused on brand building, consumer insights, customer marketing and value-added solutions. Brent has deep experience in consumer research and segmentation, market analytics and strategic planning.
- Jerry Creech, Vice President – Revenue Services at an urgent care company with 100+ locations
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to use a healthcare consumer psychographic segmentation model to increase patient payments o How digital workflows can save money on paper, people, and postage
- Augmenting your current patient payment workflow(s) to maximize collections
- Hear from one large operator and how he was able to substantially reduce statement costs and increase cash flow
- We help our clients achieve unrivaled results, which is one of the reasons why PatientBond was named in the top 5% of the Inc. 5000.
For more information, please contact Mike Gianfrancesco, Director of Urgent Care, at (773) 960-5616 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories: DPC News