Categories: Business & Policy
2019 | Surgery, Patients + DPC
- EP 267 | Genetic Tests and Precision Medicine For Lifestyle and Functional Medicine
- EP 268 | Members of the ACPP Join Us | Meet Dr. Jeff Puglisi and Dr. Tom LaGrelius
- EP 260 | Dr. Stephen Schimpff | Two Sides to Healthcare. One Works Well; One Does Not. Why? Part 1
- EP 265 | Jeanette McCarthy, PH.D., MPH | Trends and Factors Impacting the Genetic Testing Landscape
- EP 264 | DocPreneur Podcast | Palliative Concierge Care, Meet Dr. Sherika Newman
- EP 257 | Sitting Down w/ Healthcare Tech Entrepreneur, Carlos Reines, RubiconMD
- EP 251 | TalktoMIRA a New Health AI Assistant Connects Uninsured to Cash Based Primary Care Services
- EP 259 | Top 7 States For Concierge Care and What Is Concierge Medicine?
- EP 252 | 2019 TalktoMIRA DocPreneur Part 2
- EP 254 | Patients Have A Long Memory When It Comes to Good vs Bad Doctors
Top 10 Most Popular Stories
- EVENT, NY: "While doctors have traditionally been branded a mostly conservative group, there is growing evidence that young doctors-to-be are leaning leftward."
- ICD-10: It's Nice Not Knowing You ... ~Jeff Gold, MD
- Most people are unfamiliar with DPC.
- NEW DPC Journal Edu. SERIES, Part 1: “Can DPC and Retail Health Coexist?"
- Reserved Parking Still Exists In Hospital Lots, And Yet Big Box Retailers Give Priority to Veterans and Grocery Stores to Pregnant Moms. What's Wrong With This Example?
- EP. 199 | 2018 HSAs, PCEA and Direct Primary Care (DPC) Legislative Overview
- Update! | Latest October 2018 CMT/DPC Journal FORUM Speaker Collection News
- LAW | House Panel Votes To Delay ACA Employer Mandate Until 2019
- Uber Health Partners w/ Patient Portal Technologies to Address Access to Care With Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- DPC EDITOR: Successful “Docpreneurs” Know These 6 Things