“I loved hearing about other practices’ from the lecturers here!”
~K.W., MD, 2017 Physician Attendee, Illinois
Early Bird Tix. Sale Ends Aug 15 — Agenda, Speakers at www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com
NEW IN OCTOBER, 2018
BONUS! Pre-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP, Thursday, Oct. 25 (For MDs, DOs, RNs, PAs, NPs) | 10am-4:30pm – A Beginner’s Guide To Today’s Subscription Healthcare Delivery Models (Learn From Industry Experts & Physicians As They Teach You The Ins/Outs, Pros/Cons & Everything In-Between For One Day Only Before The Conference! — REGISTER FOR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP “THE ANTHOLOGY: A Beginner’s Guide To Today’s Subscription Healthcare Delivery Models” | LEARN MORE … | Group & FORUM Bundled Discounts Avail. HERE >>)
STARTING Friday, OCT. 26-27 | New & Popular Topics This October Will Include:
- Start-Up Insight and Stories about the Community of Start-Ups In Concierge Medicine Doing Good;
- New Research In Genomic & Precision Medicine Testing & Use/Utility In Your Practice Today;
- Training on a business model that is disrupting your industry;
- Legal & Regulatory News;
- Tele-Health in the Concierge Practice;
- Marketing and Patient Retention Strategies;
- (Panel) Application of Medical Marijuana & Latest Research, Challenges & Opportunities;
- Displays of New Technology for your Office;
- One-on-one Mentoring Sessions (Saturday Lunch Series);
- Latest Research for Better Prescribing;
- Staff Turnover Challenges;
- Pharmacogenomics (PGX) In-Practice;
- Scholarship Side of Concierge Care;
- Inside Functional & integrative Holistic Care in Concierge Medicine;
- Retirement and Succession Planning;
- Inside Geriatric & Family Concierge Medicine Programs;
- and more.
- The best food you’ve ever tasted (we hope)!
“Full of energy, engaging and informative!”
~2017 Physician Attendee
ABOUT | Event Description | Oct. 26-27, 2018
The 2018 CMT FORUM is FOR DOCTORS & Medical Professionals who are continually shifting their focus to keep up with the demands of a busy practice. This year, you’ll attend at least six to eight main sessions, in which CMT leadership, our Faculty & gifted Physician speakers will share their latest thoughts on the business of concierge and private, direct medicine, latest challenges & opportunities, new tele-health & technology on-display, tips and strategies you can use right away on Monday morning, how to effect positive patient engagement and behavior change at-scale, and Keynote presentations on Radical Hospitality, Behavior, Neuroscience and design-thinking and how you [and your patients] can enjoy the practice of medicine!
Early Bird Tix. Sale Ends Aug 15 — Agenda, Speakers at http://www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter.
We hope you can make it!
Cheers, ~Michael, Editor
Concierge Medicine Today & The DPC Journal