Walgreens Boots Alliance is launching a new digital marketplace that will connect the pharmacy chain’s mobile visitors to its drugstores as well as local doctors and clinics across the U.S. The move comes as Walgreens, CVS Health, Walmart and other brick-and-mortar retailers with health services face the possibility online retailer Amazon will expand deeper into the healthcare business. Amazon grabbed headlines last month with its acquisition of the small retail pharmacy PillPack.
Scalability & Startup In DPC
Different Opinions | Insights | Analysis | Trends
Popular Audio Downloads | Podcasts
- EVENT | October 2018 FORUM Speaker Collection
- EVENT, NY: "While doctors have traditionally been branded a mostly conservative group, there is growing evidence that young doctors-to-be are leaning leftward."
- 18 Books Every "Docpreneur" Should Read in '18.
- Most people are unfamiliar with DPC.
- NEW DPC Journal Edu. SERIES, Part 1: “Can DPC and Retail Health Coexist?"
- Reserved Parking Still Exists In Hospital Lots, And Yet Big Box Retailers Give Priority to Veterans and Grocery Stores to Pregnant Moms. What's Wrong With This Example?
- EP. 199 | 2018 HSAs, PCEA and Direct Primary Care (DPC) Legislative Overview
- Update! | Latest October 2018 CMT/DPC Journal FORUM Speaker Collection News
Insights | Analysis | Latest Trends