CMT Announces Two-DAY Conference Agenda (Oct 26-27) – www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com
Pre-Conference (Oct 25) Workshops (2) Begins:
Oct. 25, 2018 @ 10am-4:30pm EST
THE ANTHOLOGY COURSE/FELLOWSHIP OUTLINE
One-Day Course Outline:
WELCOMING REMARKS & Introduction to Course Instructors
Host, Concierge Medicine Today/The DPC Journal
Overview of Business Models and Current Landscape:
What Works for You?
11-11:15AM | BREAK/NETWORKING
Qualities Required, Challenges, Opportunities & Behavior Necessary To Be An Extraordinary Concierge Medicine Physician
12-12:45PM | DIRECT PRIMARY CARE OPTIONS | TEACHING LUNCH
Cash-Only & Direct Primary Care Delivery Models
12:45PM-1PM | BREAK/NETWORKING
1-1:45PM | COMMUNICATING to PATIENT’S, CHALLENGES, OPERATIONS & STAFF
Talking To Your Patients
Revenue Producing Services Outside of Membership
2:15-2:30PM | BREAK/NETWORKING
Retaining Your Patients/Demonstrating Value
3:15-3:30PM | BREAK/NETWORKING
3:30-4:30PM FINDING YOUR OWN PATH
How and Why It Works: Two Case Studies
FACULTY: Physicians Only, TBD
4PM-4:30 | Q&A and CLOSING REMARKS
Closing Remarks & Challenge
FACULTY: Panel Members
4:30PM-END | GUIDED TOUR
LIVE, Walking Tour of Real, Active Concierge Medical Practice
TOUR GUIDES: TBD
TWO (2) PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS*
*Each pre-conference workshop requires separate registration and is NOT INCLUDED in the general CMT 2018 FORUM registration fee. Pre-Registration for these two pre-conference workshops will open August 1st.
- THE ANTHOLOGY, WORKSHOP (Limited Space Avail. — Thursday, October 25, 2018 | 10am-4:30pm EST — LIVE EVENT, Not a Webinar — Must attend in-person — REGISTER HERE …) — This educational workshop led by academic faculty, Physicians and industry experts with a plethora of insight and knowledge. This half-day workshop is designed for MDs, DOs, Specialists, NPs, PAs, RNs and administrative staff who want to learn the basics of subscription-based or membership medicine delivery, which will include instruction and teaching about business models which include: Concierge Medicine, private, direct medicine delivery models, Employed Physician models, Direct Primary Care (DPC) and DPC2B models. There will be assessment sessions, small group breakouts, time for interaction, a few surprises, our most recent learnings—and, of course, lots of fun.
- PRECISION MEDICINE IN PRACTICE, WORKSHOP (Limited Space Avail. — Registration Coming August 1st) — This hands-on interactive workshop teaches practical skills for implementing precision medicine. It is intended for practicing health care providers with little to no experience with genetic testing, who are interested in bringing precision medicine to their patients. The half-day workshop covers pharmacogenomics and predisposition testing for common diseases. The core curriculum will include didactic sessions, group exercises, clinical cases and the opportunity to get your own pharmacogenomic and DTC genetic testing done, for educational purposes. In addition, we offer ample opportunities to interact with the faculty and other students during office hours, lunches, breaks and a cocktail reception the first evening of the event. Join a community of like-minded health care providers on the cutting edge of medicine!
GENERAL 2018 CMT FORUM/CONFERENCE BEGINS:
- Oct. 26-27, 2018
- Friday General Sessions & Breakouts Begin @ 8:45am EST
- Saturday, October 27 Sessions End @ 3pm EST
- Hotels, Testimonials, Sponsors & More: www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com
Forsyth Conference Center at Lanier Technical College
3410 Ronald Reagan Boulevard
Cumming, GA 30041
CMT 2018 SPONSORS & Exhibitor Details
Please click here for rates, travel discounts, exhibit tables and more.
WHY WE DO IT
We believe in the big “D” Doctor, and the impact they can make in our local communities ~~ and how they can only be great Doctors when they slow down, become available, listen and ask a lot of questions.
“I loved hearing about other practices’ from the lecturers here!”
~K.W., MD, 2017 CMT FORUM Physician Attendee, Illinois
NEW IN 2018
New this year, we’re talking about the three Big “D’s”! Big “D” Doctors, the Big “D” Decisions you have to make, and how applicable is Big “D” Data and how is it relevant and useful inside the exam room.
Our educational tracks reflect some of the most significant ideas and issues that touch all parts of Concierge Medicine and free market healthcare delivery. Our goal is to highlight topics that shape your practice, help your Patients and challenge you to move in new directions so when you return home on Monday, you know exactly where you need to improve, pivot or go.
All-New educational topics in October 2018 includes:
*Subject to slight changes
- Designing Behavior Change & A Predictive Patient Experience in Concierge Medicine
- Pharmacogenomics (PGX) in the Concierge Practice: Part 1
- Politics, Your practice and Your Patients
- Current Legal Landscape and Compliance
- The Future of Concierge Medicine
- Industry Experts Freestyle Panel: 75-Minutes
- Engaging Patients Beyond Your Practice
- TeleHealth in the Concierge Practice – Application and Legal Considerations
All-New BREAKOUT LAB(S)* Include:
*Subject to slight changes
- Application of Medical Marijuana: Latest Research
- Inside Functional & integrative Holistic Care in Concierge Medicine
- PATIENT RETENTION | Marketing and Patient Retention Strategies
- Interior Design of Your Office: Strategies That Work
- Pharmacogenomics (PGX) in the Concierge Practice: Part 2
- Direct Primary Care Legislative Landscape
- Positives and Negatives of Insurance Reimbursement for Concierge Doctors
- Work, Life, Balance & Attitude: A Better Way to Make a Living and A Life
- Partnering with Employers and Small Business
- Retirement and Succession Options
- Inside Geriatric Concierge Medicine
- TECH + DATA | Using Evidence in Your Practice
- TECH + TELEHEALTH | New Technology for your Office
- Better Prescribing – Partnering Inside or Outside Your Practice
- RESEARCH + TREATMENT | Alzheimers Treatment and Research
- TECH + TELEHEALTH | Useful (Tools or Technology) to Add Value to Your Practice
- Balancing Staff & Personalities: Reducing Turnover
On Friday, October 26th (Reg. begins @8am) thru Saturday, October 27th (end @3pm), 2018, our gifted and accomplished speakers from across the medical profession and those research rooms you always knew existed … will bring to light for us new clinical insight from relevant studies that are now accessible, available and relevant to you in your practice and exam room conversations today. We will also talk about the idea of “Radical Hospitality” in the Doctor’s office. Medicine once promised to design healthcare for our specific needs and promised to empower Patients through the encouragement and relationship with our Doctor. Why is the concept of caring outdated? When did respect for schedules and hospitality leave our Doctor’s office?
“Full of energy, engaging and informative!”
~2017 CMT FORUM Physician Attendee
WHY WE ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING DOCTORS
Our 2018 FORUM in Atlanta, GA USA exists to equip and empower Doctors to be the Doctor they actually want to be. We want Physicians to know there is a community of like-minded Doctors, industry innovators and educational instructors that are around and available for YOU! They want you to make an impact and they want you to slow down. Basically, we fuel and refuel Doctors and have a lot of fun doing it.
At this national, well, actually internationally attended conference, you’ll attend our General Sessions in which key industry leaders will share their latest thoughts on hospitality in medicine, challenges and opportunities in the space, the latest trends and more.
“We look forward to seeing you & your team in Atlanta, GA this fall, October 26-27, 2018.”
HOTELS, Our CMT TRAVEL PARTNERS, TESTIMONIALS & MORE ….
“Imagine some of the most happiest, inspired and innovative Physicians, thinkers, writers, business people and other leaders from across the country and around the world – gathered in a single place, ready to teach, speak, lead, question and answer – all interacting with an audience of thoughtful Doctors and healthcare professionals who have stepped back from their day-to-day routines to delve deeply into a world of great ideas, creative thought, and healthy discussion.”