Company Name: Pareto Health and Wellness Centers
Name of Primary Contact: Catharine Thurston
Inquire About Position(s): email@example.com
Type of Job: Full Time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician
Contact Telephone: (267) 296-4558
Pareto Health and Wellness Centers is actively hiring for locations in Huntsville, Alabama; Birmingham, Alabama; Newtown, Pennsylvania; Kansas City, Kansas; and Nashville, Tennessee and would consider establishing Pareto Health and Wellness Centers in other markets, as well. If you are a primary care physician who is caring and enthusiastic about patient care and practice innovation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can begin a discussion.
About the Company
Pareto Health is seeking qualified physicians to help create and co-own DPC practices.
The two biggest obstacles to starting your own DPC practice are typically start-up capital and establishing a patient base; Pareto Health offers both, thereby enabling you to make the leap you dream of making. Our programs cover approximately 100,000 individuals and we are ready to start DPC practices in approximately 20 communities.
The Pareto Model
Pareto Health and Wellness Centers are private, direct primary care practices operated on behalf of select employers committed better care, better health, and lower cost. They offer employees, their spouses, and dependents convenient access to exceptionally high-quality medical care.
Each PHWC offers a full spectrum of primary care, including occupational health, urgent care, treatment of chronic conditions, preventative care, and wellness. PHWCs feature an on-site dispensary, on-site laboratory, and full complement of staff, including a physician, nurse practitioner, RNs, medical assistants, and clerical staff, to serve a patient population that is limited by design to ensure optimal convenience and care.
PHWCs endeavor to remove common obstacles to obtaining quality care. Patients can typically access their PHWC at no out-of-pocket cost, appointments are convenient, comprehensive, and readily available, and care is delivered by exceptional and caring staff in a state-of-the art facility.
Free of the bureaucratic headaches of the fee-for-service model, PHWC physicians are able to devote their time to practicing medicine. PHWC physicians have the time to build solid relationships with their patients, deliver quality medical care, and enjoy a better work/life balance than most primary care physicians.
Pareto Health and Wellness Center seeks an enthusiastic and passionate Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our expanding network of PHWC practices. As Lead Physician of a Pareto Health and Wellness Center, you will be the principal provider of medical care to patients and will oversee and be supported by a robust and talented medical team.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position with flexible scheduling. You will be encouraged to shift your clinical focus from episodic, reactive care to preventative care and wellness.
A PHWC physician is committed to:
- Early detection and proactive management of chronic conditions
- Reduction of emergency room visits and unnecessary specialist referrals with improved delivery of primary care
- Minimum of 40-minute appointment times, with 60 minute appointments for new patients and annual physicals
- Specialty coordination with referrals to high-quality, high-value specialists
- Assisting employers reduce the cost of offering health benefits
- Must see patients aged 10 and over (2 and over for acute), general GYN, ability to do first read on xrays, suturing, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, splinting, glucose tests
- Workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT and school physicals
- Pre-employment screenings and drug testing
- Outpatient only – no call and no hospital rounds
- Drive efforts to manage population’s chronic conditions and costs
- Management and supervision of the medical team
- Doctoral degree in medicine (M.D. or D.O.)
- Current active and unrestricted state medical license
- Board-certified (ABMS) or eligible in Family Medicine
- Experience in Preventative Medicine and Occupational Medicine preferred but not required
- Valid and unrestricted federal/state registration to prescribe
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification
- Prior management/leadership or directorship roles in a medical group practice are preferred but nor required.
We offer two compensation structures. The first option is to become an equity partner in the Center, with compensation growth tied to the clinic’s performance (volume and outcomes). Alternatively, we will offer a highly competitive, guaranteed salary and robust benefits.
More About Pareto Health and Wellness Centers
We are actively hiring for locations in Huntsville, Alabama; Birmingham, Alabama; Newtown, Pennsylvania; Kansas City, Kansas; and Nashville, Tennessee and would consider establishing Pareto Health and Wellness Centers in other markets, as well. If you are a primary care physician who is caring and enthusiastic about patient care and practice innovation, please email us at email@example.com so we can begin a discussion.