*VALUING YOUR MEDICAL PRACTICE For Sale* | Poll: Selling Your Practice and Retiring — Where/To what type of entity are you planning to sell or getting offers from?
Health Aff December 2015 34:122016-2019; doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.2015.1281
Direct primary care represents a new model for providers eager to spend more time with fewer patients and bypass insurance headaches.
Health Affairs is the leading journal of health policy thought and research. The peer-reviewed journal was founded in 1981 under the aegis of Project HOPE, a nonprofit international health education organization. Health Affairs explores health policy issues of current concern in domestic and international spheres. Its mission is to serve as a high-level, nonpartisan forum to promote analysis and discussion on improving health and health care, and to address such issues as cost, quality, and access.
The journal reaches a broad audience that includes: government and health industry leaders; health care advocates; scholars of health, health care and health policy; and others concerned with health and health care issues in the United States and worldwide.
- From The Editor-In-Chief
- Entry Point: Direct Primary Care
- Marketplace Year Two Assessed
- Federal Marketplace Competition
- ACA Assisters Status Report
- ACA And Medicare Colonoscopies
- Complex Patient Care Worldwide
- Medicare Home Visits Benefits
- DATAWATCH: Public vs. Private Payments
- Life Expectancy And Education
- Web First: New Payment Models For LTSS
DECEMBER EDITION of HEALTH AFFAIRS, a peer-reviewed publication …
This item requires a subscription to Health Affairs.