GENERAL MEDICINE & FAMILY Practice FOR SALE | PURCHASE INQUIRY CONTACT & Representative:
- For Listing Information, demographics and details, please Call Tel: (805) 263-4574 or (702) 751-2904 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: Click Here to Inquire and Receive FULL Listing Report (PDF) …
ABOUT DR. VOY (CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE …)
The Robert O. Voy, M.D.
General Medical Practice and Sports Medicine
4510 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 3
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Dr. Robert O. Voy has been practicing medicine for more than 50 years.
The practice has been operating in Las Vegas since 1989 – and has developed many relationships with Boxers, Athletes, Entertainers from the Gaming Hotels over the many years. The plan for a new physician is to strengthen those relationships and build more of them with the possibility of personalized healthcare out reach.
LAS VEGAS, NV | NOVEMBER 3, 2015 – Dr. Robert O. Voy (CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE …), a 2015 Inductee to the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame, has put his well-established, 36-year-old practice up for sale.
PRICE and LOCATION
- Price: $250,000
- Practice/Business Type: General Medical Practice and Sports Medicine
- Reason For Selling: Dr. Voy (82 yrs) would like to retire and care for his wife.
- Opportunity Type: Practice For Sale
- Location: 4510 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 3, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Reputation and Other Important Notes: The Robert O. Voy, M.D., General Medical Practice and Sports Medicine is located in Las Vegas, NV, 8 minutes away from major attractions, such as Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace, Wynn Las Vegas, The Venetian, Bellagio Hotel & Casino, and CityCenter by MGM.
- Key Management and Employees:
- Cynthia Pergola, Office Manager (Worked at practice 5 years 2000-2015)
- Theresa Hernadez, Medical Assistant (Worked at practice 25 years)
- Facility Size: Office is 2175 square feet, with 3 patient rooms, 1 X-ray room, 1 Nurses Station, 1 Waiting Room, 2 Supply Closets, 1 Large Doctor’s Office, 1 Chart & Office Manager waiting room section, 2 bathrooms, 1 Pharmacy Med Closet
- Dr. Voy’s Curriculum Vitae
- Salary Range & Growth Expectations:
- Current Fee For Service:
- Revenue/Expenses Email: Click Here to Inquire and Receive FULL Purchase Report (PDF) …
- Growth Potential:
- This is a great opportunity for a physician coming out of residency, moving from another city or who would just like to have an established practice rather than try to build one from the ground up. The financial potential and reputational benefits, combined with the unique Las Vegas environment, make this a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the right doctor.
Dr. Voy, who received his MD from Oregon Health Sciences University in 1964, has been operating his practice in Las Vegas since 1989. Voy was inducted on Aug. 8 into the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame as a member of the induction group’s non-boxing class.
Practice Financials, PHOTOS and Practice Details, Call for Listing Information, demographics and please Call Tel: (805) 263-4574 or (702) 751-2904
Other notable accomplishments by Voy include:
- Chief Medical Officer & Director of Sports Medicine & Science for the United States Olympic Committee from 1983 to 1989.
- Chair for Oregon that brought President Reagan to office.
- Author, Drugs, Sport and Politics.
During his career, Dr. Voy has developed many relationships with Boxers, Athletes and Entertainers. Voy would work alongside the new physician for the first six months of the transition so he or she could form their own relationships and build more of them through a personalized healthcare outreach.
ABOUT DR. VOY (CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE …)
Dr. Voy’s education includes:
- Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine 1988 – Present
- Associate Professor of Family Practice, University of Oregon Health Sciences 1973 – 75
- Diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice 1971 – 78
- San Bernardino County General Hospital Family Practice Residency 1965 – 1967
- Madigan U.S. Army General Hospital, Internship 1965
- Graduate, University of Oregon Health Sciences, M.D. 1964
- Graduate, University of South Dakota, Medical Science Degree 1962
- South Dakota State College, Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy 1955
- Graduate, Dell Rapids High School, Dell Rapids, SD 1951
LISTING INFO. | PRACTICE FOR SALE | For All PURCHASE INQUIRIES, please CONTACT Tel: (805) 263-4574:
- For Listing Information, demographics and details, please Call Tel: (805) 263-4574 or (702) 751-2904
- Click Here to Inquire About This Existing Practice … and Request FULL Purchase Report (PDF) …
- Inquire about Asking Price and Overhead Expenses … and Download/Request FULL Purchase Report (PDF) …
In addition, the purchasing Physician can decide if they want to move into Concierge style medicine once the practice is purchased.
Categories: DPC News