JULY 7, 2014 – Gain an in-depth understanding of transitioning to a Direct Primary Care practice with this one-day, hands-on, peer-to-peer session using our resources.
About the Course
- Knowledge from DPC pioneers (industry leaders)
- Garner an in-depth understanding of transitioning to a DPC practice
- Hands-on/Peer-to-peer learning with DPC resources
This workshop is designed to help you gain understanding on transitioning your practice. No CME is awarded.
|EARLY BIRD FEE*||FEE|
*Early bird fee available for registrations completed on or before October 8, 2014.
Early Bird Discount | AAFP members and nonmembers: $40
Contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for your accommodations during this course.
Embassy Suites Phoenix-Tempe(embassysuites3.hilton.com)
4400 S. Rural Road
Tempe, Arizona 85282
(Less than 5 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Ariport)
Phone: (480) 897-7444
Please contact the hotel for pricing and availability at 1 (480) 897-7444.
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Tempe guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to the guest’s scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
|7:00 – 8:00 a.m.||Registration/Breakfast (provided)|
|12:00 – 1:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|5:30 – 6:00 p.m.||Closing|