There is a trend nationally towards “Hybrid” DPC Practices. Does Your Practice? Why or Why Not?
NEW ONLINE COURSE | FOR DOCTORS
(WATCH) EDU | INDUSTRY WEBINAR | Replay Access
- Ep 407 | Telehealthship Is the New Leadership -- Part OneTelehealthship, a term we literally made-up on this episode of The DocPreneur Leadership Podcast with Dr. Laura Purdy ... goes beyond the exam room, beyond leadership and into the living rooms of Patients. But what is it? Dr. Laura Purdy is here this week to share how Physician-leaders, DocPreneurs and others can create a deep sense of community with their P […]
- Ep 406 | The NASH EpidemicDr. Kanwal is currently on a mission to raise awareness and improve understanding among physicians and is here today to discuss an exciting new initiative, “Preparing for the NASH Epidemic: A Call to Action”, sponsored by AGA, that brings together leaders in gastroenterology, endocrinology and primary care to improve screening, diagnosis and management of No […]
- EP 404 | Uncommon DoctorsDear Doctors, If you know me or have listened to our DocPreneur Leadership Podcast then you are familiar with how much we love and adore and support the application of handwritten notes and handwritten thank you notes from Doctor to Patient. You and I both know that its hard to find the time to do this in today's busy and bureaucratic medical office. […]
- EP 393 | Expanding Healthcare In Rural Areas $1 At A TimeDollar General Announces Plans to Increase Access to Health Care Products & Services, Expanding Health Offerings in Rural Communities Across America Albert Wu, M.D. Joins DG in Newly Created Chief Medical Officer Role -- DG plans to Increase Healthcare Products/Services Access, Expanding Offerings in Rural Communities; Names Albert Wu, M.D. as Chief Medi […]
- EP 402 | Transforming A Patients Cancer JourneyCancer Case Management: Reinventing a Patients’ Journey Ran Goshen MD PhD Founder, Chairman N1X10 WATCH FULL INTERVIEW (VIDEO WEBINAR) HERE ... youtu.be/k-i20t8vtYw RESOURCES MENTIONED www.n1x10.com/